EdbMails EDB to PST Converter

claradsouza
So you’ve been searching throughout the internet and happened to come across this post of mine, well if that’s the case the let me take the liberty to assume your being here has something to do with exchange recovery, if so, read ahead . As you must have noticed by now from the very many blogs on internet, what you need for flawless exchange server recovery is an EDB to PST Converter. EDB to PST Converter Well that sounds simple enough but is rather time consuming process considering the fact that there are plenty EDB to PST Converters in the market.On advice of many a experienced exchange admins I decided to test out the EdbMails EDB to PST Converter. Make no mistake many a professional exchange administrators have recommended it to me and at the outset i must say that it managed to live upto the expectations i had.The many unique features it has coupled with the fact that the export operation takes place quicker compared to similar tool I’ve tried makes EdbMails a tool worth trying out. Knowing that i had a reliable EDB to PST Converter tool with me for handling cases of exchange corruption made life rather easy as an exchange admin. If you’ve read till here then you must have already understood that I am quite impressed with EdbMails myself.Basically it makes your life easier by allowing you to get out of any unfortunate exchange error scenarios with ease. EdbMails also boasts support for direct migration to Office 365 and Live exchange server making it a one stop exchange recovery solution. There is also a trial version to help you test out all the features of EdbMails and export upto 30 items per folder/mailbox. In short, as an exchange server admin i am glad that i followed the valuable advice given by my peers and tried EdbMails. Once you start using EdbMails, you’ll realize that its not just an exchange recovery tool but houses some other unique feature sets as well that makes it a must have utility in any IT administrator’s toolkit. To know more about EdbMails visit : https://www.edbmails.com/

Re: EdbMails EDB to PST Converter

kellyjohnson1
SysInspire EDB to PST Converter can be considered a nice option as Exchange EDB to PST converter as it enables the user to convert EDB files to PST and many other different file formats like HTML, PST, MSG, EML etc. Apart from conversion and EDB recovery, it gives users the choice to split PST file into many new PST files. It allows user for granular recovery of the mailbox. It works amazingly fine with all versions of Exchange server, Windows OS, and Outlook with validity and upgrade for lifetime.

Explore more ways to recover Exchange Mailbox to PST here.

Re: EDB to PST Converter

jansmithsmth
Exchange EDB to PST converter designed by the eSoftTols to perform the conversion of EDB file to PST. By using this free conversion utility the user can recover and convert the EDB database like emails, contacts, tasks, notes, journals, and appointments to Outlook PST file format. With the help of this Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software, the user can easily export all EDB items to multiple file formats such as- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML.

Get More Info:- Exchange EDB to PST Recovery

Re: EdbMails EDB to PST Converter

emafrank478
There is no need to install MS Outlook to convert EDB data into Outlook PST but if you want to open the converted file then the installation of MS Outlook will be mandatory. With the help of this application, you can also convert your lost and permanently delete data in a couple of clicks.

Read More: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/pages/edb-to-pst-converter.html